Website usage terms and conditions
The term Foramaflow’ or ‘our’ ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website Foramaflow Limited ( The Company ) whose registered office is The Post House Kennel Lane Windlesham Surrey GU20 6AA England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user and or viewer of this website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or material on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks and intellectual property reproduced in this website, which are not the property of the Company are acknowledged on the website. They are reproduced by the Company with the consent of the owner/s and remain the copyright and property of the owners and may not be used, stored or reproduced without the owners permission.
• Unauthorised use of this website and or the reproduction of its images, content, text graphic depictions including trade marks whether registered or not may give rise to a claim for damages and/or may be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and by continuing to view this content you agree to this.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by the Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with your use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of the Company. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website on line and running smoothly. However, the Company takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical or other issues beyond our control.
• Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited
• You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content of this web site or any of the download material made available through this web site, nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic or document retrieval system.
VesselTech systems, System Formonia and Foramaflow are internationally registered trade marks of Foramaflow Limited. Product names & model descriptions including but not limited to model marks are trade marks of Foramaflow Limited. All Foramaflow products, the designs including the Registered Designs, Patents, imagery and all other intellectual property are the sole property of Foramaflow Limited and are protected by international laws. Massey Ferguson and the Massey Ferguson logo and Machinery model description/s and designations are registered trade marks of Massey Ferguson ( AGCO Company ) McConnel and the McConnel logo and Machinery model description/s and designations are registered trade marks of McConnel ( Alamo Group )
This website and its content is the sole copyright of Foramaflow Limited. ©Foramaflow 2014. All rights are expressly reserved.
The Post House